Topper® series group-operated medium-voltage switches
Rated continuous current up to 1,200 A
Lightning impulse (BIL) up to 200 kV
Topper series medium-voltage group-operated switches
A compact style switch for use where mounting clearances are constrained. Tailored to substation duties, the Topper comes fully assembled and factory adjusted on either a steel or aluminum base with a range of mounting styles to provide the best fit to the application.
Watch the video below to learn more about Siemens medium-voltage air-break disconnect switches.
Three-phase off-load and load-break switching.
- Oil-impregnated sintered bronze bearings
- Pipe operated
- Exceptionally compact
- Internal operating mechanism
- Plug-in Saf-T-Gap or vacuum interrupters.
- Porcelain or polymer insulators
- Steel or aluminum base
- Motorized operation
- Variable phase spacing
- Pole-top, crossarm, phase-over-phase, upright, and vertical mounting styles
- Hookstick or pipe operated.