Vector® series group-operated medium-voltage switches
Rated continuous current up to 1,200 A
Lightning impulse (BIL) up to 200 kV
Vector series medium-voltage group-operated switches
Designed for superior performance in three-phase loadbreak switching, the Vector is manufactured as a true unitized switch. High-pressure, self-cleaning contacts improve reliability. Factory adjusted and fitted with a single-point lift, the Vector can be manually operated or motorized.
Three-phase off-load and load-break switching.
- Oil-impregnated sintered bronze bearings
- Internal operating mechanism
- Factory adjusted
- Single-point lifting.
- Fiberglass, aluminum, or steel base
- Horizontal, vertical, phase-over-phase, or underhung mounting
- Porcelain or polymer insulators
- Bolt-on or plug-in interrupters
- Arrester brackets
- Hookstick or pipe operated
- Motorized operation.