SGT-400 Pipeline Compressor Package
Power that’s made for midstream
The North American energy market is one of the most dynamic in the world. With the SGT-400 Pipeline (PL) Compressor Package, we’ve created a transmission power package specifically designed to meet its demands. It’s transport-friendly, field-friendly and one of the most efficient and operationally flexible pipeline compressor trains in the industry.
Built in North America. For North America.The SGT-400 PL is a pipeline compressor package, in the 10MW - 15MW (13,000 to 20,000 HP) range, that’s designed to address the unique requirements of pipeline operators throughout North America. It’s easy to own and operate while providing market-leading efficiency and flexibility. We’ve built it for maximum availability over a wide range of conditions and formed an expert, nationwide support team to keep it that way.
At the heart of our PL package is the SGT-400 gas turbine. We’ve updated its design, leveraging best-in-class systems from across the Siemens turbine portfolio and tailoring its capabilities to the needs of the market. With lower emissions, increased efficiency and maximum robustness, it’s ideally suited to today’s midstream applications.
- Twin-shaft design field proven over 20 years
- Proven availability in excess of 98% over 10 years
- Starts in dry low emissions (DLE) mode for increased efficiency and reduced carbon footprint
- Low turn-down, emission-compliant operational flexibility
- Black-start capability
The SGT-400 PL is the most compact and factory-complete design in its class. We’ve made it that way to help streamline start-up and your daily operations.
- Simple foundation, no stepped concrete
- On-package controls
- Improved manual access
- Crane and forklift access
- Factory test of full drivetrain
- NEC/NFPA/ASME/CSA/API codes and certifications