Product support for power transmission and power distribution
Maintain and improve the availability, performance, and life cycle of your power transmission and distribution assets.
Siemens provides comprehensive product-related and value adding services for energy systems. We support power transmission, power distribution, and industrial customers throughout the entire lifecycle of the energy chain. Our services keep the grid infrastructure on the cutting edge in terms of sustainability, reliability, security, efficiency, environmental friendliness, and business value.
Powerful product support for today’s and tomorrow’s energy demandEnergy is one of today’s most important commodities. Whether for industries, companies, millions of private households or public infrastructure – a highly reliable flow and supply of energy at all times is key. In order to prevent grid outages, ensure efficient and smooth net operation, and keep power transmission and distribution competitive and profitable at the same time, we offer transmission and distribution products and services for utilities and industrial facilities.
The full range of energy management customer servicesKeep your power infrastructure reliably up-to-date in terms of availability, efficiency, lifecycle, and environmental friendliness: Benefit from our vast expert know-how and comprehensive services for all kinds of power supply products, systems, and assets regarding power transmission, power distribution, and industrial energy supply. Based on eight service pillars, our services cover everything you need – from field and maintenance services, repair, and emergency services as well as spare parts to modernization and digital services, training and consulting, and service programs.
The Customer Support Center (CSC) from Siemens is a highly qualified service provider channel for all inquiries in the field of power and energy. We offer competent, reliable, and prompt worldwide customer support including:
- 24/7 availability – we ensure availability 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- First level support – well trained and experienced support agents execute all incoming requests promptly and professionally to ensure the fastest possible and best assistance.
- Second level support – experts on the second level clarify incoming requests directly with the customer, e.g. technical questions, orders, etc.
- Process and ticket system – the client-capable ticket system ensures transparency and ticket tracking including effective escalation management.
- Escalation management – we monitor the processing of tickets up to a certain status which guarantees a prompt and proper handling of tickets.
- On Call Duty Services – we deliver extended services for contract customers, for example with contractually agreed lead times for service technicians arriving on-site.
Transmission and Distribution Service Newsletter
Our newsletter keeps you in the loop on our product-related services, monitoring and diagnostic as well as value-added services. We'll inform you about new white papers, technical information, standards, other technical aspects, and our presence at fairs.