Seamless physical, data, and control integration of your facility’s onsite demand and generation assets. From the simplest mini-microgrid to the most complex multi-source energy center, Russelectric is the choice for power control and distribution for your microgrid project
Advanced Microgrid Controls allows seamless control of your facility’s electrical demand and generation assets providing least cost, least emission business continuity strategies for both short and long duration outages.
Most existing PV systems are connected to the grid and designed to shutdown during grid outages. Advanced Microgrid Controls integrate your PV system to power your facility during outages.
Advanced Microgrid Controls improves facility power quality, beneﬁting internal equipment and reducing utility power quality charges.
- Dynamic islanding capability with blackout detection
- Fast, reliable decoupling
- Automatic black start of backup generators
- Seamless grid resynchronization after outage
- Real-time measurements for improved control
- Generation offsetting and balancing
- Electrical fault and short circuit protection
- Stable grid operation via spinning reserves
- Offset renewable generation intermittency
- Voltage and frequency control:
- Stabilize system
- Maintain voltage under all scenarios
- Balance reactive power
- Adjust generation and demand
Advanced Microgrid Controls optimizes your facility’s controllable demands, onsite storage and power generation to reduce energy costs and cost volatility.
- Demand Reduction
Reduce utility metered demand or participate in demand response and ancillary service markets.
- Demand Collars
Secure low-cost grid power by maintaining demand within deﬁned boundaries or “collars”.
- Time of Use Asset Optimization
Leverage batteries to store low-cost off-peak energy and release it on peak.
- Least Cost Gen Source Deployment
Deploy least cost generation assets to meet your electrical loads.
Find an area sales representative near you
Russelectric - A Siemens Business (Broken Arrow, OK)