Utility Paralleling Systems
- All systems are UL listed
- Selector switches for open/closed transition, automatic/manual paralleling of generator or utility sources, and automatic/manual retransfer to normal source provided
- Active synchronization
- Redundant PLC controls
- Soft loading power transfer available
- Choice of either momentary (100 milliseconds or less) paralleling with the utility or sustained paralleling for soft loading.
- Paralleling of generator sets with the utility (upon return of the utility source after power interruption).
- System testing in closed-transition mode with no interruption of the load. Generators are paralleled with the utility and the load is transferred to them. Upon completion of testing, the load is retransferred through closed-transition to the utility source without disturbance.
- Configurable for peak shaving or utility-sponsored load curtailment programs.
Find an area sales representative near you
Russelectric - A Siemens Business (Broken Arrow, OK)