BYPASS/ISOLATION SWITCHES: THE INDUSTRY’S HIGHEST 3-CYCLE CLOSING AND WITHSTAND RATINGS
Russelectric® RTS03 Bypass/Isolation Automatic Transfer Switches have been fully tested for 3-cycle closing and withstand under UL-1008, and may be used without restrictions with any manufacturer’s circuit breaker with instantaneous trip.
RTS03 3-Cycle Rated Bypass/Isolation Automatic Transfer Switches are available in the following versions:
Open & Closed Transition
- Positive mechanical interlocks ensure that bypass/isolation functions are accomplished without danger of a short circuit between power sources.
- The bypass switch quick-break, quick-make contacts and basic operating mechanisms are identical to those of the transfer switch and have full load-break capability with the same electrical ratings.
- Single or dual operator versions.
- RPTCS ATS Control System
Open-Transition RTS03 3-Cycle Bypass/Isolation Switches are available in the following versions:
- Russelectric® RTS series closed-transition bypass/isolation switches combine a closed-transition automatic transfer switch with a manually operated bypass switch. They allow the open-transition transfer of electrical loads from a preferred power source to an alternate power source when voltage and/or frequency varies from preset limits, and the closed transition re-transfer of loads when the preferred source is restored. In addition, they offer the advantage of zero power interruption during testing.
- Built to the same stringent standards as Russelectric’s widely respected break-before-make switches, they are identical in size to RTS03 / open-transition switches.
Closed-Transition RTS03 3-Cycle Bypass/Isolation Switches are available in the following versions:
Find an area sales representative near you
Russelectric - A Siemens Business (Broken Arrow, OK)