Product support for power distribution systems
Maintain and improve the availability, performance, and life cycle of your power distribution assets.
Siemens provides comprehensive product-related and value adding services for electrical systems. We support power distribution, industrial customers throughout the entire lifecycle of the energy chain. Our services keep the grid infrastructure on the cutting edge in terms of sustainability, reliability, security, efficiency, environmental friendliness, and business value.
The full range of energy management customer servicesKeep your power infrastructure reliably up-to-date in terms of availability, efficiency, lifecycle, and environmental friendliness: Benefit from our vast expert know-how and comprehensive services for all kinds of power supply products, systems, and assets regarding power transmission, power distribution, and industrial energy supply. Based on eight service pillars, our services cover everything you need – from field and maintenance services, repair, and emergency services as well as spare parts to modernization and digital services, training and consulting, and service programs.
The Customer Support Center (CSC) from Siemens is a highly qualified service provider channel for all inquiries in the field of power and energy. We offer competent, reliable, and prompt worldwide customer support including:
- 24/7 availability – we ensure availability 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- First level support – well trained and experienced support agents execute all incoming requests promptly and professionally to ensure the fastest possible and best assistance.
- Second level support – experts on the second level clarify incoming requests directly with the customer, e.g. technical questions, orders, etc.
- Process and ticket system – the client-capable ticket system ensures transparency and ticket tracking including effective escalation management.
- Escalation management – we monitor the processing of tickets up to a certain status which guarantees a prompt and proper handling of tickets.
- On Call Duty Services – we deliver extended services for contract customers, for example with contractually agreed lead times for service technicians arriving on-site.