Ultra Plant Inspection of Piping and Equipment (UltraPIPE®)
Inspection data management for optimized inspections and improved reliability
Inspection Data Management System, or IDMS, is the generic term in the process industry for a software program that organizes the data in a facility’s fixed equipment analysis (inspection) program. Typically, these software systems perform two primary functions. First, the software establishes and tracks schedules for inspection tasks, utilizing a degree of logic to establish schedules for all equipment items. Second, the software houses the results of those inspections. Ultra Plant Inspection and Piping Equipment, UltraPIPE s a powerful data management program for the organization, analysis and documentation of inspection data in connection with the corrosion monitoring. UltraPIPE stores the thickness data at corrosion monitoring locations, performs a straight-line corrosion rate analysis and calculates the thickness retirement at thickness measurement locations. In addition, inspection due dates for corrosion monitoring at regular intervals are issued. It takes the guesswork out of inspection planning by prioritizing equipment based on factual data analysis, trending and risk.
- Provides Risk Based Inspection (RBI) scheduling
- Tracks inspection schedules for piping, vessels, tanks, relief valves, etc.
- Creates comprehensive reporting of what needs inspecting and when
- Analyzes thickness data to predict corrosion rates and remaining life
- Links inspection drawings and automatically displays TML information
Talk to an expert: 800.658.8809 or 713.570.2900