Date: Thursday, November 3, 2022
Time: 11:00 a.m. Eastern
Duration: 45 minutes
Costs: Free of charge
Recent economic uncertainty and volatility in global supply chains are enough to put even the strongest manufacturing companies on edge. But where there is a challenge, there is also significant opportunity! A manufacturer that can rapidly adapt to new circumstances and optimize production will grow and expand its market share - even as market forces shift.
In this webinar, we will show you how you can maximize your production with digital factory optimization.
You will learn...
- How to avoid common mistakes in optimization projects that often lead to failure
- How to achieve full potential in your operations by using digital factory optimization over the classical approach
- How real-time production and logistics data can help you become a leader in your industry
- How the right optimization strategy will help you solve key challenges in greenfield and brownfield planning
- How to get the most out of your plant with simulation and artificial intelligence
You have many options to participate in our webinars. As a participant you only need a stable internet access and an up-to-date browser. You will hear the sound through your speakers or headphones. You can access the link to the webinar via different web browsers. We have had the best experience with Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. No additional software needs to be downloaded to participate in the event. Access is also possible for mobile devices.
You don't need a microphone or webcam.
As a participant you are automatically muted during the webinar. You can ask your questions to the moderator via chat.