Siemens Industry Online Support App
Get optimal support anywhere!
With the Industry Online Support App you have access to more than 300,000 documents about all the Siemens Industry products - any time and anywhere.
The main functions at a glance
- Scan your product codes / EAN codes for a direct display of all technical and graphic data (e.g. CAx data) about your Siemens Industry product.
- Send your product information or entries per e-mail in order to process the information directly at the workstation.
- Send your requests to Technical Support at your convenience. Detail information can easily be added using the scan or photo function.
- Use the offline cache function to save your favorites to your device. In this way you can call these entries, products and conferences even without network coverage.
- Transfer PDF documents to an external library.
- The contents and surfaces are available in six languages (German, English, French, Italian, Spanish and Chinese) – including a temporary switching to English.
The new version (V4.4) of the Online Support app for iOS & Android is available!
It is now also available in Chinese app stores from Huawei, Baidu & Anzhi Market!
These are the key features of the new update:
- Language settings:
The language can be changed in the app. When updating to 4.4, the desired language can be selected. The app language does not depend on the phone settings anymore.
- SINAMICS Assistant:
The SINAMICS Assistant app has been integrated in the Online Support App (https://itunes.apple.com/de/app/sinamics-assistant/id1010737674?mt=8 and https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.com.siemens.sinamicsassistant). The familiar functions are accessible through the menu.
- Scan functionality:
Optimizations and expansions. IOP code scanning capability and display of an interim page for product selection.
- My Scans:
You even can scan barcodes without being connected to the internet. Later you can see them under My Scans
- Field-Service Request (limited availibility):
Capable of generating a Field-Service Request.
- Minor optimizations and bug fixes