Established in 2005 in the heart of Vietnam Singapore Industrial Park (Binh Duong, Vietnam), our Factory has been supplying Siemens busbar trunking systems for more than 14 years, delivering to 37 countries outside Vietnam as of June 2019. Our global Siemens busbar trunking system portfolio has a long and proud history as the top-of-the-market quality manufacturer, consistently being amongst market leaders in busbar trunking system industry.
Key factors that make us unique:
- Siemens Vietnam Busway Factory is the first and remains the only true global busway brand in ASEAN with 10 countries and 9% of the world population.
- Our Factory’s market footprints can be found worldwide across 5 continents.
- Our four WOW factors have consistently been welcome by our customers, highlighted by the average customer satisfaction score of 4.9/5.
Our Vision and Mission
- To be one of the most sustainably growing factories in Vietnam.
- To become one of the most reliable busway factories all over the world with acceptable price, highest standard, strong after-sale services and lowest customer complaints.
- To become the unique choice of sustainable solutions for green cities.
The main application of busbar trunking systems is power transmission and distribution. The advantage of such systems over cable installations is that the locations of power tap-off points are not permanent, but can be moved to any position within the entire system. Tapping power at any given point simply requires positioning a tap-off unit at that locationon the busbar. The result is a flexible distribution system for decentralized power supply to a particular line or area.
- The busbar trunking system provides tap-off units from 50A to 1250A for power distribution and for connecting consumers, providing the power supply for consumers in the range between 50A and 1250A.
- Tap-off units can be fitted with either fuse switches or circuit-breakers.
- The busbar trunking system is characterized by a high degree of flexibility as it is not tied to a specific position and is particularly suitable for power distribution in multi-storey buildings.
- The high degree of protection up to IP66 indoor (IP55 for power distribution) and tap-off units up to 1250A ensure reliable power supply in industrial applications with high power requirements.
Your long-term success is the foundation of everything we do. Our passionate service people around the globe deliver the right services for your individual challenges today and in the future. The maintenance measures carried out by our specialists have reduced the need for repairs. Our maintenance service team is to ensure your electrical system availability – thereby protecting your business continuity. Our services include preventive and corrective maintenance, access to a 24/7 hotline for troubleshooting and expert advice.
You can trust that our service team is highly skilled and deeply committed to your success and to working together with you every step of the way.