Siemens Digital Industry Academy
SITRAIN - Siemens Digital Industry Academy was officially opened in May 2018 and is located in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. SITRAIN's top priority is to further develop the skills and capabilities of leaders in the Industry 4.0 marketplace. The founding of SITRAIN once again affirms the long-term commitment to Vietnam. Siemens supports Vietnam in the transition towards a fully realized Industry 4.0 manufacturing landscape.
At Siemens, we understand the importance of elevating people's skills in adapting to newer challenges and value the returns of investing in technical skill enhancement. Since 1980, Siemens has established a comprehensive range of training courses in more than 60 countries, providing training for customers in the field of Automation & Drives through SITRAIN.
Our training module encompasses a wide range of courses on Factory Automation, Process Automation, Motion Control, CNC Automation Systems and Digital Enterprise. Designed specifically for working professionals and students, each course offers a proper balance between theory and practice thus enabling learners to acquire the best knowledge and skills. Our experienced and expertized trainers will help brush up your industry knowledge while our training equipment will give you first-hand experience – whether at your company or in our training center.
With more than 300 courses conducted so far for learners across Vietnam, SITRAIN has been preparing our customers for not only keeping pace with the market’s digital transformation, but also being part of the leading pack to shape the digital transformation in their very own enterprise.
SITRAIN Vietnam has developed, planned and realized training programs for:
- The entire Digital Industries' product portfolio
- Industry specific domains
- Individual needs: customer-tailored training
- Certification based on Siemen's standardized curriculum with global recognition
- Training equipment specially developed for a hands-on learning experience
- Optimize engineering and commissioning capabilities
- First-hand know-how transfer from the product and system supplier
- Improved production process through identification of optimization potential
- Reduced downtime occurances due to training in error diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Shorter orientation periods in case of technology or personnel change
Our Training Courses
My first impression is that Siemens trainers are very supportive and highly dedicated. Moreover, the training curriculum has been well prepared ensuring a great balance between theory and practice. Participating in the course, we have had the chance to practice on standardized products such as Field PG – Siemens industrial computers and exclusive Kit Demo.Mr. Tran Van Duong - Engineer - VinFast Automotive Factory - Vietnam
For specific training needs that fall outside our available standard courses, please contact SITRAIN Vietnam for further information and support.