Siemens South Africa launches the Virtual Smart Mining forum Dates: 03, 04 & 05 AugustIn line with our motto “On the road to the digital future”, Siemens will demonstrate expertise and real examples of our software and technology solutions together with current and future trends in sustainable mining. As a partner to African mines, our electrification, automation & digitalization portfolio offers a combination of deep understanding of the mining industry with state-of-the-art technologies. This forum will include local and global subject matter experts in various fields that will cover key topics across the digital mining value chain.
You can look forward to:
- Virtual showroom demonstrating our end-to-end mining expertise.
- Current & Future trends and examples from customers and industry.
- An overview of cutting-edge technologies and upcoming solutions including the launch of our SIDRIVEIQ, the IoT system for enhanced uptime of critical processes.
- Enterprise and supplier development forum to promote sustainability.
- Hackathon for students showcasing the power of Siemens low-coding platform Mendix.
Moderator and speakers:
Join Michael Avery, Anchor of the Classic FM Business show, as our moderator with some of our keynote speakers: